Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Submission Complete"

Between the nerves, excitement and torrential downpours I couldn't sleep last night. The butterflies stayed all day and have still failed to leave my stomach. But it is done. I have officially submitted my application and my health status review. 

Check the video! Had to blank out my middle and last name just in case, this is public after all :) And sorry about my glasses, it was a sunny day (after all the storms passed this morning). My dad said I looked like a goob with them on.



Screen shot:

I didn't know that we had to do a health review and some of the questions were a little goofy. "Do you loose your breath when walking 2 blocks on level terrain?" or something like that haha. It was pretty in depth. Good thing I have no major health concerns. So excited! Some one should be in contact with me within the next two weeks and I may receive some e-mails. With in the next 10 days I'll get something via snail mail for "My Toolkit" where I can see the status of my application. I'll let you know when I know!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,AirmanMom said to come over and say hellow,so here I am.my Hat is off to you for joining the Peace Corps.I am going to start following you as of right now.

    ReplyDelete