Friday, June 10, 2011

Hot Days, Melted Brains & Spaghetti Legs

Alright alright alright. Layout change, simple and nice. Plus I made a new header.

Well it has been hot as hell. Stupid rapture. I knew that it would mean that we would have a hot summer. Work at the garden center is proving to be good but very hot. Like the title says melted brains but we are getting some cool stuff in... like venus flytraps! They are so awesome, I have a terrarium of all carnivorous plants and it's really neat to watch them grow.
© BridgeBarn
Anyway. I got fingerprinted on Monday which was lawlish. The police officer was telling me about all the places I shouldn't go... it was cute. And I got an e-mail from the recruiting office telling me what paper work I need to turn in. Which was mailed in today... certified so I can track it. The next contact (assuming my fingerprints are okay, they looked weird) should be about my interview!

I would also like to share a quote with you. I see it all the time. It's on a print hanging in the bathroom at work. It's nice to look at as you pee and it makes me think.
Use what talents you possess: for the woods would be a very silent if no birds sang except the best.
- Henry Van Dyke

And just gonna throw this out there, but I would love for people to leave comments and subscribe. I would like to get to know people that are reading this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment