Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reactivate

GOOD MORNING!

Hope that everyone is doing well today, I feel great much better than yesterday. It is June 1.... which meanssss I e-mailed my recruiter and asked her to reactivate my junx. My pops help me with my resume so that is sounds oh so good. I am just glad to know that I am back in the game! School has ended and I have begun working full time at the garden center which has been a good distraction. However this 3 day 95 degree heat streak has not been very fun.

Now, I get to wait some more! I hope she e-mails me back today that would be exciting.

Some of you may also noticed that I changed the name of my blog to Bug Juice. Ode to the late 1990's TV show on Disney.   
Bug juice, it doesn't come in a jar.  
Bug juice comes from who you are.
Quick Update:  E-mail from who I thought was my recruiter... saying that  I have been assigned a recruiter. COOL! (6/2) Then tool kit update the morning of 6/3 which I woke up to at 5 am cause I forgot to turn my phone off. Application officially in. There is one thing that is weird to be though. All of my recommendations have already been submitted but it is not showing up on my tool kit. Maybe they have to read them first or something.

In other news the Red Cross is pissing me off. I signed up for a class and couldn't go because it was on the same day my bro bro was graduating. So they said I could transfer to another class but it has to be the exact same one... but they don't have the same one and the lady NEVER answers her damn phone.

I will leave you with an image of a Africa Daisy cause they are pretty and I took this picture.
© BridgeBarn

1 comment:

  1. Yay for reactivation! As always, wishing you the best!
    Like the new Blog Name and layout. And oh, I do like the African Daisy...outstanding photo!
    Any word from your recruiter????
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete