Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm a detective in my spare time.

Yeah it's 6am on a Sunday and I am awake. Finals week, you know.

Any way I got up this morning to an email that said "Application Status Update". Thank you blackberry :). I was puzzled. Wait a minute I didn't get anything the in the mail telling me my toolkit user name and password, how am I supposed to check this! (not like there was anything to actually check since my app is withdrawn, and you already know how sad I am because of that). Granted I haven't been to my moms house in a few days and she doesn't check the mail so who the hell knows. After some hardcore detective work a.k.a. going to the website and clicking "forgot password" I logged in. Again not that it told me anything I didn't know but it makes me excited!

17 days until my application is reactivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment