Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Is it June yet?

This is how I feel.

I am sitting here trying to study for my physics final tomorrow and trying to understand quantum theory and that is just not working out for me. I know everything else, just not this quantum crap. It's stressing me out. I had a paper due tomorrow too but I got and extension on that until Friday. I'm working Thursday, Saturday and Sunday and have one more final on Monday. I am just so ready to be done with school. Plus I just want to be started with this application process. I want it to be June so my application can be reactivated. I want my application to be in the hands of someone. I want to be stalking my e-mail for news. I want my phone to be on me at all times in the case the my recruiter calls me with any kind of news. I want to be friends with the mail man because I'm sitting outside at 3 pm everyday wait to see if he has anything from PC for me. I want to have my interview, I have so many freaking questions! I want to be at doctors offices on the days I have off from work this summer filling out my med packet. I AM READY FOR THIS AND I WANT TO DO IT. I guess patience needs to be learned, but I'm just so excited!

Okay that was a nice little rant that I just needed to get out. Back to quantum theory and nuclear physics.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...patience, my sweet girl.
    This entire process will come to be a gigantic learning experience... on so many levels for you! Please do your best to soak up each moment and feel every emotion. Don't let any of it pass you by! Keep in mind you are writing the story of your life! As much as you believe right now that you don't like the anticipation...one day down the road you will reflect on this time with a smile. Keep in mind, life is happening while this piece of your life is on hold. Don't miss a thing!
    You are an amazing young woman, and I do believe in my heart your life with hold amazing adventures!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete